When it comes to preserving precious moments with your loved ones, there’s nothing quite like family photography. And if you’re looking for the perfect destination to capture those memories, Oahu should be at the top of your list.
Benefits of Family Photography
- Captures memories to cherish for years: Oahu family photography allows you to document the breathtaking scenery of Hawaii while creating timeless memories with your loved ones. These captured moments become cherished keepsakes that can be treasured for generations to come.
- Helps to tell the family’s story: Through professional family photos in Oahu, you can convey the unique dynamics and personality of your family against the backdrop of Hawaii’s natural beauty. Each image tells a story, capturing the love, laughter, and special moments that define your family’s journey together.
- An opportunity for the family to bond: An Oahu family photoshoot is not just about the final images; it’s also an experience that brings your family closer. Exploring the island together, enjoying the scenery, and creating lasting memories during the photoshoot strengthen the bond between family members.
- Making the Most of Your Photoshoot: Have fun and be yourselves. If you book a family, couples, maternity, or newborn photoshoot with Marissa at one of her beach locations on Oahu, she will help direct you and tell you exactly what to do to not only capture what she is envisioning, but to also keep the session fun as well.
Choosing the Right Location
- Choose a spot that reflects your family’s style &/OR a spot that is convenient for your family. Marissa does photoshoots in Waikiki and Koolina within walking or Uber/Lyft distance to assure that everyone will have the opportunity to partake in a photo session. She also has locations at other spots on the island if you are looking for something more secluded.
- Consider the time of day to capture the best light- Marissa recommends specific locations around the island both near sunrise and sunset, which are ideal times in order to capture photos that you see in her portfolio.
Picking Out the Perfect Outfits
- Choose coordinating colors- Coordinate vs. match. This is not 100% necessary as all white is also beautiful. Some families might also want their kids to match especially if they are little and close in age.
- Consider the personalities of each family member and what they want to wear
- Don’t be afraid to accessorize- incorporating a lei is a beautiful way to add an accessory that not only keeps your hair back but it also recognizes the culture of Hawaii.
- When you book with Marissa you will receive tips on what to wear. Marissa also is available to help families with their outfit choices if needed!
Finding the Right Photographer
- Ask questions about the photographer’s style and approach
- View the photographers portfolio and make sure you love their photos. You can check out Marissa’s instagram at www.instagram.com/marissahb_photography
- Read reviews on google & yelp
oahu hawaii photographers, hawaii photographer, hawaii photographers oahu, hawaiian photographer, hawaiian photographers, hawaii photographers, photographer in hawaii, photographers in hawaii, hawaii proposal photographer, best hawaii photographers, hawaii portrait photographers, photographer in hawaii oahu, photographers in honolulu hawaii